Receive training while waiting for a permanent Branch or In-Store location assignment. Provides clients with courteous and professional service within a Branch or In-Store environment. Completes assigned responsibilities according to established guidelines; complexity of duties performed varies by position. Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual’s span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business. Identifies referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
While training participates in activities around driving branch performance results, execution of superior sales and service behaviors and activities by the entire team in order to meet/exceed 100% of branch sales goals. Delivers industry leading service and ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies within a Branch environment. Participates in outside sales efforts to bring in new primary relationships.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three and a half years retail sales experience serving consumer or small business clients with two years leadership and coaching experience or Two and a half years financial sales and service experience with at least one year previous experience in a leadership and coaching role.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
- College courses with focus on business, finance or accounting.
- Five and a half years financial sales and service experience in a retail branch environment with two and a half years direct supervisory and coaching experience.
- Previous experience as a Client Service Manager or In-store Assistant Branch Manager and Personal Banker or In-store Financial Services Representative at SunTrust Bank or comparable roles at another financial institution.
- Completion of Core STU Curriculum Training as well as corresponding Branch Manager coursework.
- Knowledge of retail bank branch operations, policies and procedures.
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provide the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan - 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work - vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school
SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
How to Apply? Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf