Supports one or more Private Financial Advisor (Advisors). Works closely with Advisor(s) to meet the needs and objectives of the client(s). Assists customers with trades (if licensed), requests for information, research, account problems etc. – all types of customer service. Assist with all operational requests. Utilizes tools and resources to help Advisor(s) with the growth of their business. Complies with all compliance & risk management policies and procedures associated with the role. Reports to the STIS Group/Area Operations Manager.
Works with less direction and handles more duties. Fully proficient in all brokerage desktop tools & procedures.
- Series 7, 63 and 65 (or 66) licenses.
- 4 years professional administrative experience, including 1 year of experience in the securities industry.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- 3 years experience in the financial services or securities industry.
- Life and Health Insurance license
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf