Banking is transforming. The Enterprise Experience Design team is looking for designers who can disrupt old paradigms and bring new experiences and value to our clients. You are a versatile and creative UX generalist looking for your next challenge. A passionate advocate for the user, focused on delivering products, interfaces and experiences that deliver real value to the user that also meet business goals. You will have talent for tuning into unmet needs to help deliver innovative products and experiences that break with 'me too' design molds. A self-starter and ongoing career learner, you'll recognize that your field is constantly evolving and consequently you stay up to date with the most recent blogs, articles and books related to and adjacent to your profession.
This position reports to the Executive Creative Director.
• Be a passionate and strong advocate for the user
• Conduct primary research & secondary research & stakeholder interviews
• Translate user needs and business requirements into compelling experiences
• Clearly communicate design rationale and back it up
• Collaborate with Creative (UI) designers and front end developers to create designs
• Wireframe designs and flows where needed to communicate design
• Create prototypes where needed
• Conduct usability testing
• Possible occasional travel ( 10%) Qualifications
- Five years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
• BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year as a User Experience Designer or Information Architect.
• Demonstrated expertise in the following : user research, user centered design (UCD), information architecture (IA), content strategy, usability testing, need finding, participatory design, prototyping, wireframing, web analytics (e.g. conversion analysis).
• Demonstrated proficiency in working on multiple platforms. Two or more of the following : Web, , mobile, tablet, ATM or kiosk
• Original thinker. Creative and flexible problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Approachable, outgoing team player with strong oral, written, and visual communication skills.
• Fast learner.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf