The Salesforce.com/nCino Delivery Manager is responsible for delivering and managing high-quality work-efforts in a fast-paced, challenging environment across all lines-of-business within the Wholesale Bank at SunTrust, including Commercial/Business Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Treasury. This cross-functional role encompasses a broad array of skills and requires a team member who is the main contact for all items falling into their workstream or sets of sub-workstreams, specifically aligning to the fulfillment and onboarding spaces (utilizing the nCino Bank Operating System). The desired team member will be able to cover both the functional and technical areas within the Salesforce.com software delivery lifecycle.
- Deep knowledge and expertise across the Salesforce.com platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.), including experience delivering complex SFDC solutions via both declarative and customization aspects.
- Has delivered multiple full end-to-end Salesforce.com implementations/projects, especially including highly-integrated/complex ecosystems. Understands how to deliver capabilities on Salesforce AppExchange products, such as nCino.
- Manage robust teams of Salesforce.com delivery team members, including BAs, Tech Leads, Architects, and Developers (including offshore).
- Perform project and program management activities, inclusive of project financials.
- Support application and integration design activities with Enterprise and Solution Architects.
- Serves as a collaborative team-player who possesses the ability to drive consensus and comradery. Ability to negotiate and obtain buy-in across various constituents and stakeholders at the organization, including within the lines-of-business.
- Acts as the escalation point when issues arise and understand what to do and who to work with to resolve them.
- Subject-matter expert in all facets related to the particular work-effort/stream and is the “go to” manager for all areas contained within the particular space.
- Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced, high-energy, challenging environment where there are multiple competing priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to deliver in all phases of the SDLC with multiple concurrent large and small projects.
- “Get it done” mentality, with the ability to deliver against milestones, regardless of the challenges thrown their way.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years of experience in designing, building, and managing Salesforce.com applications/projects
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Salesforce certified
- Previous functional and/or technical solution architecture experience on a Salesforce.com team/project
- Experience delivering against key milestones and managing a project team/plan
- Excellent communication and facilitation abilities
- Knowledgeable in release management and code deployment activities/processes
- Post-graduate degree
- 6+ years of experience in designing, building, and managing Salesforce.com applications/projects
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Salesforce.com advanced certifications (i.e., Advanced Admin, Platform Developer II, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, etc.)
- Salesforce.com consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- nCino application experience
- Banking & Financial Services experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf