Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for Teammate and/or Client facing applications based on industry best practices and SunTrust's IT objectives. Acts as the liaison among the stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements using industry leading practices within the business analyst profession. Ensures all requirements are fulfilled by the technical design. Reviews the test plan, test cases and test scripts ensuring traceability to all requirements. Applies industry best practices to improve SunTrust's current practices. Develops recommendations to improve processes or techniques. Determines the overall requirements gathering strategy and plans the requirements phase of the project including the work division strategy among the project BAs. Manages the progress and quality of the requirements gathering activities and adjusts the plan as necessary. Plans the risk response strategy to be used in monitoring and controlling all identified risks throughout the requirements process. Typically leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives. Solves complex technical and operational problems. Acts as a resource for peers with less experience. May have people management responsibilities for a small team.QualificationsMinimum Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices. Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates. Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information. Preferred Requirements:
- 2 to 5 years of experience with Identity Access Management and/or Client Application Security, API integration and/or familiarity with application and infrastructure solutions for teammate facing applications.
- Ability to distinguish which APIs and security capabilities provide specific functionality along with the input and output data needs.
- Ability to actively participate in complex and non-standard application security services technology implementations and integrations.
- Strong Leadership skills in conducting meetings and developing requirements
- Experience with requirements analysis and professional documentation of requirements that meet industry standards and best practices
- Strong requirements communication both verbally and written
- Solution assessment of project and how it fits into the success of business partners
- Enterprise and Business Analysis awareness in understanding big picture of business partners and corporate direction
- Knowledge use of ReqPro and ALM
- Knowledge use of Live Meetings for presentations, requirement reviews
- Knowledge use of MS tools such as Excel, Visio, Word, etc.
- Knowledge use of SharePoint sites
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf