Responsible for identifying, implementing, and leading high-return physical well-being program efforts across the SunTrust organization. Manages the most complex projects independently that are corporate-wide initiatives. The Employee Well-Being Program Lead will accomplish work through strategic communications, creating impactful behavior-changing programs, partnering with the Well-Being & Benefits Team, Total Rewards, Corporate Real Estate (CREW), Finance, vendor partners, and HR partners.
•Manage vendor relationships like RedBrick, Premise Health, Fitbit, and more.
•Work in partnership with vendors and corporate communications to increase the quality of employee well-being programs and drive greater awareness of these programs for all teammates and their families while complementing other Total Rewards offerings.
•Stand up a mental well-being strategy to complement the physical and financial well-being pillars and existing healthcare benefit offerings.
•Focus on driving greater adoption of preventative care programs across the SunTrust population.
•Work with partners like CREW, building managers, and food vendors to implement and maintain on-site structural mechanisms to enforce positive health choices.
•Lead the organization of on-site fairs, vendor showcases, and corporate challenges.
•Work closely with the Well-Being & Benefits team to create a holistic well-being and benefits view for teammates.
•May provide guidance to other team members.
•Work on other Total Rewards programs as assigned.
This individual will be passionate about helping teammates and their loved ones make good, long-term physical well-being decisions that will ultimately impact future healthcare claims spend. The role will be intuitive to human behavior, able to think through integration into overall HR offerings, understand healthcare industry trends, passionate about our purpose, able to build strong relationships, and able to deliver impactful, scalable, and sustainable solutions.
- Bachelor in Economics, Business, I/O Psychology, HR, Health Science/Nutrition, or related field
- 7+ years of human resource or project manager experience
- 7+ years of professional services/financial industry; Experience implementing, executing, and communicating organization-wide programs; Experience managing multiple vendors.
- Highly intuitive mindset
- Program management skills and able to coordinate efforts between multiple functions. Able to lead matrix teams.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and understanding of various communication tools.
- Knowledge of the wellness industry.
- Able to build and sell creative, disruptive, “out of the box” solutions.
- Able to work autonomously and with little structure. Excels in problem-solving,
- Ability to travel less than < 25%
- Masters in Business Administration, I/O Psychology, HR, Health Science/Nutrition, or related field
- Demonstrated partnership and influencing skills with senior and executive leadership. Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others.
- 5+ years in employee benefits, employee engagement, or org effectiveness. Experience managing wellness programs
- Experience casting a vision and building a multi-year strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf