Provide business process improvement expertise, organizational, financial, business, strategic and knowledge and expertise to help drive portfolio management and process improvement opportunities. Provides portfolio management advice and direction, facilitates governance and prioritization, with aim of maximizing value and investments. Analyze current state processes and issues/gaps, defines future state process and roadmap to achieve the future state. Act as a change agent to influence the strategic direction of initiatives and executes on change plans. Key contributor in development of financial realization measures and metrics. Strong executive presence, communication and presentation skills with responsibility of updating CIO and EIS leadership, providing ongoing transparency and guidance. Builds routines for pod stakeholders to ensure preparation and consistency and to enable strong governance. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Relevant business process improvement, facilitation, and project management skills.
- 10 years progressive related experience with proficiency and understanding in one or more functions, including 5 years experience in process-related roles; 3 years in a banking environment and a year with financial measurements and metrics.
- Demonstrate skills and experience in process assessment (documenting as-is) and process analysis (identifying improvement opportunities and defining future state); in project management leading complex projects from process assessment to future state definition to solution delivery (including integration of process, people, and technology solutions). Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in Visio along with other MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work through others to resolve issues and manage stringent timelines for project deliverables.
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma, process improvement, facilitation and project management methodologies.
- Demonstrate ability to Increase communication with the team as it works through change; actively facilitate the implementation and acceptance of new processes or procedures in the workplace; seek out and encourage feedback from the team about how the changes are being implemented; gain the buy-in and support from the team's "informal leaders".
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf