The Enterprise Digital Experience Strategist and Content Delivery Manager role is responsible for developing and overseeing the strategy, development, and management of HR content for all teammates. This person will work as a channel owner to advance the digital HR content strategy and delivery execution. They will also coordinate with program owners to help provide vision and recommendations on the best way to display and communicate content that is intuitive, engaging and improves the overall teammate experience. This role will be a critical thought, content, and execution leader in shaping the SunTrust digital teammate experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Defines and delivers HR channel/content strategy and uses data-driven insights to inform strategy and content/channel opportunities
• Define strategic vision for use of current and future content publishing, oversee and advise on use of analytics on content to determine prioritization, placement, penetration and impact for teammates
• Developing and implementing comprehensive communications plans to support the HR function using digital and other written communication vehicles
• Oversight of HR content channels across SunTrust enterprise including, web, mobile, emails, blogs, videos, articles, internal communications and more
• Build relationships with and actively engage partners across HR, HR Technology, Corporate Communications to create an effective HR content and communication strategy and optimize delivery of content
• Develops and implements communications and content plans that cross multiple functions or LOBs and corporate-wide initiatives driven by HR. Ensures consistency throughout all content in alignment with corporate brand guidelines and which will drive traffic to HR (pull vs. push)
• Create and maintain content calendar and manage work products as necessary (including coordination with other HR Programs)
• Provide input to selection of best of breed digital content delivery tools incl. web/content publishing, content delivery regardless of device and content management
• Advise on Search Engine Optimization and tagging of content to ensure easy access and optimized search functionality for content
• Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years in communications, marketing or other related content field with a working knowledge or background in Human Resources
• Strong, well-rounded communications skills including writing/editing, project management, publicity, and news judgment.
• Strong collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and daily operational activities
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas, project progress, and recommendations through multiple presentation methods and materials
• Experience creating digital content and content strategies
• Effective project management and organization skills with attention to detail and quality
• Good understanding of how to manage priorities and multiple stakeholders
• Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities.
• Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and an understanding of the market and regulatory factors that affect our business.
• Basic understanding of core content digital technologies including: HTML, CSS; Publishing Platform & Frameworks such as Shareoint, Wordpress, Joomla, Adobe Muse and Web Analytics: Adobe Analytics, Google Pagerank etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf