SunTrust is seeking individuals with experience with application engineering in Identity & Access Management (IAM) to join our Security Engineering team. If you have a background in Access Management technology and IAM processes and controls please apply for our IAM Technical Lead position. Responsibilities:
- Team Lead / point of contact for Technical design, integration and configuration of IAM Platform.
- Develop and implement successful operationalization of Enterprise IAM Tools.
- Coordinate Business as Usual (BAU) activities with other Security Operations teams.
- Work directly with Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Project Managers and other team members to define business processes, project charters, business and technical requirements, project acceptance criteria, work plans and schedules.
- Resolve technical issues for SunTrust's applications software.
- Perform problem tracking, diagnosis and root-cause analysis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution for moderately complex issues.
- Perform programming and debugging activities.
- Respond to issues in a timely manner by receiving and investigating incidents or service tickets.
- Analyze and observe trends with technical issues and provides input to developing long-term improvements.
- Document all relevant end-user interactions and steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Communicate status of issue resolution to internal customers.
- Analyze possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Work under moderate supervision.
- Work independently in response to general work direction.
- Collaborate within the Security Operations teams to coordinate the areas of Information Protection, Identity & Access Management and Security Engineering.
- Execute existing information security policy and provide guidance to IT security staff and other stakeholders.
- Assist in determining threats, identifying risks and vulnerabilities to the organization, and direct corrective actions.
- Apply advanced technical knowledge of Information Protection architecture, principles and procedures. Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge.
- Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- Ability to lead complex projects. Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 to 10 years of experience in IAM engineering, implementation, design and development or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Prior experience in CA Identity Suite/CA Identity Minder, CA Identity Governance (aka CA Governance Minder), CA Directory experience.
- Prior experience with CA PAM, CA Strong Authentication.
- Prior experience leading an IAM Engineering team.
- Strong technical and analytical skills required, including the ability to design effective access controls in a regulated environment
- Ability to clearly & concisely communicate complex, technical information to non-technical audiences is required
- Experience with LDAP/Active Directory and CA Identity Suite
- Experience is Authentication and Authorization technology such as CA Siteminder / Centrify.
- Experience in cloud Identity Management.
- Candidate must possess the ability to communicate clearly via verbal and written communications to staff, stakeholders and senior management.
- Highly motivated to foster an environment that promotes collaboration to create excellent results.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels within the organization and have frequent contact with other teams within the company.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects and assignments.
- Ability to clearly communicate to an audience that may include less technically oriented listeners.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf