- Support creation of the corporate loan and related interest income and FTP forecasts by providing research analysis and standardized reporting, and addressing business partner feedback. Responsible for QRM forecasts supporting quarterly base forecasting, annual plan, and annual CCAR/DFAST submissions.
- Provide analytic support for quarterly forecasts for base forecasting and CCAR/DFAST submissions.
- Become familiar with SunTrust line of business and product offerings through interaction with Team Leads.
- Support research to modeling or data feeds enhancements
- Facilitate distribution of standardized reporting of forecast metrics: production, line utilization, pricing, etc. as well as back-testing results.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Knowledge of finance in the banking industry
- Knowledge of cash-flow and balance sheet dynamics
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and quantitative forecasting techniques
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Extreme attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Good communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve problems independently
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf