The EIS Accounts Payable Analyst – is responsible for the accurate and timely review and approval of vendor invoices. Reconciling those invoices to contracts and Purchase Orders; developing and maintaining vendor and contract master lists and ensuring compliance with audit requirements and SOX controls.
Among other responsibilities, the Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure invoices are recorded in the correct time period, account and cost center
- Reconcile invoices to vendor contracts to determine appropriate billing with respect to contractual terms and statements of work
- Collect appropriate approvals for invoices and ensure payments are made with within required contractual terms
- Develop and maintain schedule of vendor contracts including terms and payment schedules, maintain reconciliation of invoices to contract terms
- Maintain invoice registers and records of transactions processed and reconcile invoice accounting treatment to contractual accounting treatment
- Perform ad hoc analyses and reporting as required
- Provide support for and documentation related to vendor audits
- Ensure internal invoice requirements are adhered to
- Typically requires an MBA or CPA with 1- 3 years of related experience.
- Manages a small staff composed of professionals or a larger staff with both clerical and professional employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf