This role will be responsible for:
- Development, implementation and successful operationalization of Enterprise IAM Tools.
- Will work directly with Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Project Managers and other team members to define business processes, business and technical requirements.
- Resolves technical issues for SunTrust's applications software. Performs problem tracking, diagnosis and root-cause analysis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution for moderately complex issues.
- In this capacity, performs programming and debugging activities.
- Analyzes and observes trends with technical issues and provides input to developing long-term improvements.
- Documents all relevant end-user interactions and steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Has occasional contact with end-users.
- Communicates status of issue resolution to internal customers.
- Analyzes possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Works under moderate supervision. Works independently in response to general work direction.
- Collaborate within the Security Operations teams to coordinate the areas of Information Protection, Identity & Access Management and Security Engineering.
- Execute existing information security policy and provide guidance to IT security staff and other stakeholders.
- Assist in determining threats; identify risks and vulnerabilities to the organization, and direct corrective actions.
- Technical proficiency in security-related hardware and software. Applies advanced technical knowledge of Information Protection architecture, principles and procedures. Performs work within company and regulatory.
Bachelor’s degree in and 5 years of experience in IT security or access management or other related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
Ability to plan and manage projects.
Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
In-depth knowledge of Structured Analysis Techniques such as Use Cases, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Process Decomposition Diagrams and Workflows.
Knowledge of SOX, GLBA, Information Security/technology, CISSP, CISM and/or Six Sigma.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 to 8 years of experience in IAM engineering, implementation, design and development or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Prior experience in CA Identity Suite/CA Identity Minder, CA Identity Governance (aka CA Governance Minder)/ CA Directory/ CA PAM, CA Strong Authentication is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Identity Lifecycle Management cycle, including birth rights, automated access provisioning/de-provisioning/changes, multi-layer approval workflows and attestations.
- Ability to identify HR based triggers and implement processes to automate access changes based on these triggers.
- Knowledge of application on-boarding process into Identity Management solution, including application interface requirements, understanding security model of the application, and executing application integration into Identity Management solution end to end.
- Conceptual design and architecture knowledge of Identity Management components and how they integrate (CA Identity Manager, CA PAM, and CA Identity Governance).
- Experience integrating authoritative source for employees (i.e. Workday) and 3rd parties (i.e. VMS) into Identity Management solution.
- Experience reviewing application access listings and identifying Segregation of Duties (SOD) issues as defined by the business partners. Designing SOD free and Least Privileged Access roles for integration into Identity Management solution.
- Prior experience leading an IAM Engineering team is preferred.
- Strong technical and analytical skills required, including the ability to design effective access controls in a regulated environment.
- Ability to clearly & concisely communicate complex, technical information to non-technical audiences is required. Ability to translate business requirements/processes into Identity Management concepts and implement these processes.
- Experienced in data analysis, Role Mining, attestation, Role Management and governance is preferred.
- Good understanding of Data Security, understanding of structure and unstructured data.
- Good understanding of Identity driven data concept.
- Experience with LDAP/Active Directory and CA Identity Suite.
- Experience is Authentication and Authorization technology such as CA Siteminder/ Centrify.
- Experience in cloud Identity Management is preferred.
- Candidate must possess the ability to communicate clearly via verbal and written communications to staff, stakeholders and senior management.
- Highly motivated to foster an environment that promotes collaboration to create excellent results.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels within the organization and have frequent contact with other teams within the company.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects and assignments.
- Ability to clearly communicate to an audience that may include less technically oriented listeners.
- Strong Excel, SQL, and Kettle scripting knowledge preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf