The Web Sites & Content Technical Lead is a strong leader with a deep understanding of Technical Design and Application Architecture within the consumer online space.
The Technical Lead will be responsible and accountable for understanding, creating and “owning” the end to end solution for SunTrust’s unauthenticated web properties with a primary focus on SunTrust.com and its ancillary technologies. This resource will correlate and create a view of end to end impacts and aggregate contracts. The lead will prioritize technical activities, set technical direction and execute on these in a fast paced environment. They will direct other technical teammates as well as client project teammates and vendors as applicable. They will be responsible for assisting in the creation of applicable project schedules and meeting defined milestones while ensuring overall application system integrity. This role will lead/mentors less experienced staff or projects including vendor resources. They will also work with geographically dispersed team to include global resources. They will support and coordinate all systems related items during a release.
EIS Application Developer 4
Provides high level of technical expertise and direction to projects while still maintaining a hands on independent individual contributor role. Provides detailed technical program specifications and leads testing of design and code for the most complex application program development, generates requirements and analysis/design documentation for all project work, and develops technical plan for interface with new systems to ensure compliance with IT governance. Meets applicable project schedules while ensuring overall application system integrity. Leads/mentors less experienced staff or projects.
Role-specific Delivery Qualifications for Web Sites:
In addition to a solid foundation of design and development background, the candidate must have experience with full-life-cycle implementation of high-volume, public-facing unauthenticated websites. The purpose of such a web property will have been to ensure consistent marketing message and brand for a large corporation. He or she must have driven the process of defining architecture and design decisions based on high-level user experience design artifacts (such as user journeys, prototypes, and graphic design concepts). A comfort level with annotated wireframes and use cases is a must.
Highly desirable experience includes knowledge of the following: user experience (UX) design, hands-on use of content management systems (CMS), integration and optimization of an internally-hosted search engine, content authoring workflows, social media integration, multi-variate testing (MVT), A-B testing, Test Driven Development, information architecture, content taxonomy, content aggregation, website migration, content syndication, third-party service integration, flexible page templates, web analytics reporting, video streaming, HTML5 capabilities, mobile optimization, and legacy portal integration. Sample vendor product names: Adobe AEM, Interwoven, Autonomy, TeamSite, LiveSite, Endeca, Omniture, and SiteCatalyst or Adobe Analytics.
- 5+ years of technical leadership and management experience in complex high profile programs with large technical efforts in a corporate environment. Must be able to demonstrate they have worked at this level in the past.
- Understands technical aspects of building responsive web designs.
- 5+ years high traffic/transaction consumer focused internet experience.
- Solid history of progressive responsibilities and technical capabilities moving from pure development to architecture to leadership roles.
- 5+ years of experience with database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2), Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager CMS), Search Engine Optimization, and Web Analytic solutions.
- Experience executing high and mid level technical design.
- Experience working in Agile Teams.
- Should understand web services concepts.
- Should understand the concept behind Use Cases and basic analysis skills.
- Must be able to balance process with delivery priorities.
- Understanding of various networking components and cloud hosting (DNS, Domain Name System, DHCP, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Routers, Load Balancers, Firewalls).
- Understanding of web servers (IIS, Apache).
- Ability to work with one or more source-code control systems such (TFS, Git, SVN, Subversion, Harvest, VSS, Visual SourceSafe).
- Understands various aspects of Software Configuration Management.
- Must be able to provide technical estimates and impact analysis.
- Must be prepared to provide and discuss examples of actual sites.
- Leadership/Experience: 5+ years in technical leadership roles for consumer focused web company or products; 10+ years in the Internet space. 5+ years leading shared/hybrid (.NET/J2EE) technology development efforts.
- Direct experience with the following: Adobe Experience Manager Marketing Cloud Suite, Solr/Lucene, Mapquest API, Video Serving & Player Technologies, SiteCatalyst or Adobe Analytics, MVT/AB Testing Technologies, at least one ad serving technology, content syndication and distribution methods, and current social networking technologies.
- Has led technical portion of at least one large scale site redesign, migration or consolidation (10M PV’s/mo) that included new technical solutions and infrastructure.
- Implementation/Customization of both Content Management/Authoring Services & Workflow, as well as, corresponding publishing systems to include best practices, workflow, and rules based dynamic page creation.
- Experience with the integration of proprietary and third party services as they relate to data exchange, content aggregation, publishing, and syndication for consumer facing web properties.
- Has financial services background.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf