Provides a wide range of credit underwriting and sales assistance services to Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Relationship Managers (RMs) covering Institutional clients.
Quarterly analysis of risk ratings and project updates, preparation of credit approval packages, identification of cross sales opportunities, annual reviews, renewals of complex credits, credit and non-credit proposals, coordination of loan closings and non-credit account set-ups.
Acts as a secondary contact on client relationships. Coordinates credit and loan portfolio administration in coordination with CRE RMs and the Portfolio Specialist Team Lead for Institutional Private Capital (IPC).
Reports to Portfolio Specialist Team Lead and provides credit underwriting, financial analysis, and client service support on a nationwide basis through strong coordination with Senior Credit Risk Officers and CRE RMs.Qualifications
- BA/4 year degree
- 2 years credit analysis for commercial banking or commercial real estate.
- Completion of intermediate accounting / finance courses OR comparable commercial real estate content course-work.
- Graduate of a commercial banking or commercial real estate training program OR 3 year’s relevant experience on a commercial banking or commercial real estate teams.
- Commercial real estate loan servicing and portfolio administration
- Advanced degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance and/or Accounting.
- (ARGUS) Real estate software solutions for property cash flow, valuations, asset management, portfolio analysis, investment analysis, property budgeting and development
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf