The Enterprise Testing Analyst role has the following responsibilities, but is not inclusive:
- Drives ERT activities related to Corporate & Investment Banking Regulatory testing.
- Reviews documentation, performs testing and supports remediation efforts in the function/LOB.
- Conducts quality control assessments on a regular basis to ensure function/LOB meets corporate standards that specifically relate to internal operating controls.
- Assists in update of function/LOB control, policy, procedures, and risk/control documentation.
- Develops project plans, determines scope, leads projects, and verifies deliverables with stakeholders.
- Interprets results and present findings and recommendations.
- Assesses levels of adherence /execution and identifies regulatory control improvement opportunities.
- Assists with knowledge transfer of resources and processes to other Regulatory Control teams.
- College/university degree in business-related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience in risk, operations, audit, project management at a financial institution or working with regulators.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and common business applications, such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and various web browsers.
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills.
- College/university degree and 3 years relevant work experience.
- CPA or other certification.
- Knowledge of compliance, regulatory environment and securities industry. Experience in Commercial Investment Banking (CIB).
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf