Manages a team responsible for improving operating procedures and/or related systems within a function or line of business. Ensures that systems and procedures promote effective operations and meet compliance needs. Ensures the operations managed are adequately staffed, trained and developed, exercises authority concerning performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, development plans and terminations. Manages a moderately complex unit that supports a business or department. Ensures that solutions provided meet business, operational and compliance needs.
• Support the ART Leader in management and control of all defects within various areas of Fraud Operations
• Assist the ART Leader in management of the Defect Process
• Ensuring all defects are entered correctly and controlled / managed as effectively as possible through their lifecycle.
• Assisting the ART Leader in running the Defect, Business and Executive Triage
• Representing Fraud Operations at Defect and Business triage meetings
• Generate and Circulate daily and weekly reports on the status of defectsQualifications
• The ability to work well various levels of leadership and cross-functional teams
• Strong leadership presence
• Experience in Testing/Defect Management
• Experience in Project Management
• Previous Defect Management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus good presentation skills.
• Good practical knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
• Prior experience in Risk Management
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Previous Fraud experience
• Strong understanding of Testing best practices
• Experience within the financial industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf