Provides support services to RM by performing account related client activities which includes processing transactions, account set up and maintenance. Serves as the primary contact for client services. Ensures data integrity of loans for lower bank exposure transactions. Assist sales team in identifying cross-selling opportunities.
Performs various client services which include account set-up for deposits and treasury, client inquiry and request, account maintenance, and other related client service activities. Serve as the liaison between clients, client team business partners and support centers. Handles loan related client servicing requests, issues and concerns. Resolves low to moderate commercial client servicing issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years Commercial banking support experience.
- 3 years client service experience.
- Knowledge of loan and retail systems.
- Highly organized with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time constraints.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- 5 years in credit operations, loan consultation or administration; 5 years experience with Microsoft Office Products and related banking systems.
- Previous commercial lending and loan closing experience.
- Commercial Credit and Commercial Loan and products experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf