· The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst III is a senior individual contributor role within our Cyber Threat Intelligence team, with responsibility to provide threat intelligence services to SunTrust stakeholders to help protect SunTrust from cyber threats.
· Proactively monitoring all-source threat information from multiple external and internal sources for relevant cyber security events, risks, and threats.
· Performing tactical intelligence collection to support requests for information and generation of intelligence information for specific named areas of interest.
· Performing intelligence analysis and research to distil actionable intelligence information from raw intelligence data across multiple security domains.
· Performing proactive research to identify impactful classes of threat while working across stakeholder teams to develop mitigation strategies.
· Producing threat intelligence communications and reports for delivery to and action by multiple stakeholders.
· Defining, executing, and completing projects to continuously improve threat intelligence sources, tools, processes, and deliverables.
· Providing security and threat intelligence thought leadership to stakeholder organizations.
· Providing security and threat intelligence mentoring to other teammates.Qualifications
Three or more years’ working experience in a technology environment, two or more years must consist of a role directly related to cyber security. Extensive working knowledge of common IT and security concepts with emphasis on TCP/IP network security, operating system security, modern attack and exploitation techniques, cyber incident response, malware analysis, computer forensics and the tools that support these processes. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices. Demonstrated proficiency utilizing security platforms related to logging, event correlation, incident management, vulnerability management and/or computer forensics. Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills. Strong time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities effectively. Highly effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing extensive information about event timelines, technical designs, system concepts and business impact to audiences at all levels within the organization. Ability to obtain requisite technical certification(s) within six months of hire .
Preferred Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar field with at least two years in an operational cyber security or intelligence analyst role; OR five or more years working experience in a cyber security or intelligence analyst role. At least one relevant certification such as Security+, GCTI, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GCED, GPEN, GWAPT, GREM, CEH, or CISSP.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf