Job DescriptionSpecifically responsible for execution, reporting, tracking, follow up of several Quality Review assessments of first line functions; data mining and documentation preparation of various management reports primarily using standard EXCEL, WORD, and Powerpoint skills driven by an analytical mindset; assist with BSA/AML related special projects, including those requiring research, initiative, summarization, presentations, and recommendations; and any other functions necessary to support first and second line units with respect to interpretation and application of BSA/AML policies and procedures.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience in risk, operations, administration, and/or project management.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills or highly specialized skill set.
- Well developed verbal and written communication/ presentation skills.
- Adept with Microsoft Office products.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in risk, operations, administration, and/or project management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf