Job DescriptionResponsible for development and maintenance of test scripts used by Enterprise Risk Testing (ERT) to execute the Enterprise AML Group’s BSA/AML/OFAC Quality Control testing function. Serves as SME and primary point of contact for ERT and segment partners regarding ERT executed testing. Assists with development, review, maintenance and execution of testing conducted by the Consumer Enterprise AML Compliance Quality Review Team primarily of the Consumer Client On-boarding (COB) unit. Other roles and responsibilities include, but may not be limited to: preparation of documentation used for management reporting such as testing reports, periodic summary reports, PPT presentations of BSA/AML/OFAC testing and other related matters; presentations to segment partners, Internal Audit, Senior Management, oversight committees, and others; and peer support.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience in risk, operations, administration, and/or project management.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills or highly specialized skill set.
- Well developed verbal and written communication/ presentation skills.
- Adept with Microsoft Office products.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in risk, operations, administration, and/or project management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf