The GFOS Director is a full time member of the Governance and Education Team, reporting the Managing Director of Governance and Education. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participates fully in the Governance and Education training program alongside the seven new Reserve specialists
- Becomes fully adept at delivering both the Reserve modules and full service GenSpring level Governance and Education services
- Serves as the lead coordinator/liaison of the Reserve Governance and Education offering working closely with the Director of Education who has developed and organized the content and the reserve offering and the Managing Director of Governance and Education, who leads the practice and has been tasked with developing a Governance and Education offering for Reserve. Also, works closely with the Director of Governance at GenSpring
- Works closely with the Director of Education to manage the delivery of the self-paced next generation education materials to clients. This offering would be delivered to clients by the existing Wealth Associates and/or CAs in markets where there are no Wealth Associates to cover this task. This includes training the Wealth Associates to deliver these materials to clients who are seeking educational resources. The Director manages this activity and communicates with the Wealth Associates in this regard.
- Works across PWM to coordinate the delivery of in-person family meeting and education modules – working with the Reserve Specialists and the Governance and Education Team to coordinate the effort. Included in this ongoing effort will be:
- Learning and understanding the content and the location of all materials
- Coaches and mentors the Reserve Specialists as they plan and deliver this offering
· Participates fully in the activities of the GenSpring Governance and Education Team around developing new materials, learning processes, white papers, etc. Qualifications
Minimum Requirements: Recognized as an expert corporate consultant in multiple disciplines. Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others. Expert knowledge of the business unit and related industry. Experience on project teams. Experience managing a segment of the project work. Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results. Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf