SunTrust is seeking energetic, dynamic & innovative sales and service-oriented individuals to join our team. These individuals will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and establishing new SunTrust clients within a retail environment. Create awareness of SunTrust products and services. Our mission is to profitably acquire, grow, and retain individual customers who will deepen and expand their financial relationship within retail banking and with other SunTrust lines of business.
Our Branch Banking Teammates are often the first to meet new clients and the ones who start them on the path to reaching their financial goals. We help them buy homes, grow businesses, send kids to college and build their futures. By having a conversation, we can understand what our clients need, and can create customized product and service solutions that address them. Our most important job as the face of SunTrust is to build a lasting relationship that help us match our clients with the exact solutions they need to help them reach their financial goals.
The fast paced In-Store environment provides an opportunity for daily, face-to-face interaction with thousands of prospects and potential clients. In-store is a full service, unique channel of Retail Banking that offers the ability to interact with clients, and prospects both inside and outside the branch.
Develop and expand new client relationships through proactive outreach to shoppers and clients utilizing the total space of the retail store. Meet annual sales goals and sales activity targets.
In-Store Branch Managers will be required to provide industry leading service while assisting with and supporting all aspects of service, sales and transaction activities in the branch. Individual sales goals will be assigned based on branch opportunities and needs.
The Branch Manager has responsibility for management of the entire branch. Management responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
· Managing two or more FTEs
· Conducting performance reviews
· Interviewing and selection
· Performance counseling, including making and recommending disciplinary action decisions
· Cash handling transactions
Ultimately responsible for driving branch performance results through:
· Strong individual sales/referral performance in deposits, loans, investment and other product lines
· Direction, leadership, and coaching of superior sales and service behaviors and activities by the entire team
· Developing and execution of plans in order to meet/exceed 100% of branch sales goals while maintaining an operationally efficient and compliant branch
· Conducting outside sales efforts, as required, to bring in new primary relationships, while also maintaining and expanding existing personal and business banking relationships
Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Additionally, Branch Managers in In-Store locations are responsible for sales and service to include Store Prospecting, and assisting clients on platform and with teller transactions.
Licensed Branch Managers hold additional responsibility for sales and/or referrals of insurance and investment products. Licensed Branch Managers may hold at minimum:
- Insurance licenses (Life, Health and/or Variable)
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 registrations (or equivalent)
- Maintain continuing education coursework to keep licenses and/or registrations in active standing.
Must adhere to applicable regulations, internal controls, policies, procedures and the SunTrust Code of Conduct.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provide the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan – 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work – vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance – financial help for going back to school
SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
How to Apply? Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf