Client Contact Center Wealth Care Representative, also known as Investment Client Care (ICC) is the support team for brokerage and Signature Advantage clients. Teammates are responsible for answering client inquiries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with completing investment forms, transferring funds and distributions.
- Answering inquiries related to statements, confirmations, and tax documents.
- Provide support to self-direct brokerage clients as well as Financial Advisor assigned account holders.
- Provide support for SunTrust’s online brokerage application, WealthScape.
- Teammates refer investment opportunities to our internal Client Advisory Center and offer banking solutions to align with the client’s financial needs.
- Teammates are expected to be knowledgeable in matters relating to investments and marketplace including current market trends.
Candidates for the position must be available to attend the entire paid training class and nesting period. Hours of operation are specific to each department within SunTrust’s Client Contact Center. Candidates must also be available to work holidays as required by needs of the business. Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential under the terms of SunTrust’s shift differential policy.
Work under direct supervision of management or senior staff, while still developing product knowledge and client service skills. Researches account and transaction records to resolve basic discrepancies, answering questions or providing documentation on client activities. Based on knowledge, may be able to answer client questions directly.
- Minimum of one year of client servicing work experience (brokerage banking, call center, retail, hospitality, medical, etc.)
- Series 7 and Series 63 or 66 licenses required.
- Proficiency in computers and technology, preferably with Windows, MS Office, Internet Explorer, Instant Messaging and MS-DOS experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in written and verbal communications (including grammar and spelling).
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Ability to pass a criminal background and credit check.
- Ability to work within the operating hours and days (including holidays) for this position as required by the department.
- Ability to work the required days and hours as listed in the job requisition without absences, tardiness or vacation time in order to attend the full, mandatory training.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant banking/business field.
- Prior experience in referring products, solutions, etc. to clients.
- Prior experience working in a call center or high volume/fast-paced work environment.
- Background in supported department/product.
- Proactive volunteer/community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf