Responsible for supporting the project management needs of a business unit, division, or company-wide. Has an understanding of the business unit(s) and the operating systems that support them. Serves as the project expert defining and executing projects regarding various business initiatives. Prepares business cases including financials and success factors for proposed operating and/or product changes. May conduct pilot tests of proposed operating and/or product changes. Completes post-audit of business case after implementation is complete.
Manages the most complex projects independently that cross multiple divisions, states and/or are corporate-wide initiatives. Responsible for setting project priorities, establishing goals and strategies. Responsible for project results. May negotiate with outside vendors and interact with and be able to influence, senior management. Projects may deal with mergers, acquisitions, international internal ventures, partnerships, or outsourcing projects. May manage or provide guidance to other team members.
- Recognized as an expert corporate consultant in multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others
- Expert knowledge of the business unit and related industry
- Experience on project teams
- Experience managing a segment of the project work
- Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results
- Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf