Serves as a liaison between TM corporate clients, sales, operational servicing unit, and vendors to address and correct client inquiries. Requires daily communication with internal and/or external clients. Addresses inquiries and requests received from TSOs, RMs Operations and Management by also proactively advising long-term solutions. Implements maintenance changes/updates as required. Educates clients on TMS Products. Applies personal judgment, knowledge, experience and initiative to develop, enhance and retain client relationships. Attends client calls with Sales upon request. Also responsible for tracking client calls to identify opportunities for improvement and provide Sales with updates and sales opportunities, and may directly extend sales offers to customer over the phone as appropriate.
Note: This position will require teammate to work an alternating shift (11 am - 8 pm 2 weeks each month/ 8 am - 5 pm for 2 weeks each month). Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Banking and skills with desktop software – Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of related or equivalent work experience.
- Basic knowledge of Treasury products and services including technical and operational details as well as features and benefits.
- Basic knowledge of TM product interaction
- Intermediate level of knowledge of Treasury Management products and services, including technical and operational details, features, and benefits
- Fundamental understanding of and prior work experience in file transmissions between separate organizations as well as PC configuration
- 2 years of work experience in Treasury Management
2 years of work experience in a call center
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf