This role is responsible for processing incentive payments for over 12,000 incentive plan participants across the Consumer and Wholesale segments. The Manager is responsible for administering (e.g., client support, procedures, payments, etc.) all incentive plans hosted on the Motivator (Edge$ell) platform. This position supports multiple lines of business including Branch Banking, Premier Banking, Client Contact Center, Commercial, Business Banking, Private Wealth Management, Commercial Real Estate, and Consumer Lending.
The Incentive Administration Manager oversees a team of analysts and administrators that research incentive data requests, document all incentive adjustments or exceptions, and process payments for all incentive plan participants. The Manager ensures that the department has up-to-date processes and procedures that document all activities in accordance with SunTrust Compliance, Audit and Risk Management standards. The Incentive Administration Manager continually strives to improve administration processes, striving for zero errors and improved problem resolution times. This position requires strong individual contributions and the daily oversight of 12 - 13 teammates daily.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of tax and other laws related to compensating employees/payroll.
• Strong process and continuous improvement orientation (Six Sigma or other process training preferred).
• Ability to navigate databases, to include performing queries.
• Experience with audit, risk and compliance procedures.
• Ability to coach and development teammates.
• Experience establishing service level agreements (SLAs).
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
• Great collaborator – builds relationships up/down/sideways.
• Tenacious problem-solver.
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Accountability to deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize workload of a large team. Qualifications
• Recognized as an expert corporate consultant in multiple disciplines
• Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others
• Expert knowledge of the business unit and related industry
• Experience on project teams
• Experience managing a segment of the project work
• Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results
• Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation
• Managing Payroll or working directly with Payroll functions to ensure timely payments.
• Experience with WorkDay or other Human Capital Management (HCM) platforms.
• Establishing SLAs, processes and/or procedures in a call center environment.
• Establishing or working with a call management system.
• Establishing or working with a knowledge management (call center Q&A) system.
• 5+ years supervising and developing others.
• Prior experience with banking transaction systems.
• Prior experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms.
• Creating and updating procedural documents.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf