Responsible for formulating and defining scope and objectives of business needs through research and fact-finding combined with understanding of business process, systems, and industry requirements. Acts as the liaison among the stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business requirements. Guides the project team to complete a comprehensive design to ensure all defined business requirements are met. Coordinates and drives client acceptance testing. Reviews test plans, test cases, and test scripts to assure traceability to all requirements. Collaborates with teams across the organization to achieve operational readiness prior to project implementations.
Participates in complex BIO projects with moderate to high risk. Provides directions on client decisions toward project approach, product requirements and implementation. Coaches lower level Business Analysts by assists in their task planning and monitoring the progress and quality of their work. Guides the project team to complete a comprehensive design to ensure the optimum solution is chosen and all business requirements are met. Leads stakeholders in requirements validation to assure full testing of the solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- 6 years of progressive work experience in business analysis
- Experience in scoping business requirements, identifying scope change and system impacts (including external systems)
- Experience in documenting requirements using Use Cases, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Process Decomposition Diagrams and Workflows
- Experience in interfacing with business stakeholders and technical teams, facilitating requirements work sessions, and writing detailed Business Requirements for moderately complex projects.
- Experience in preparing test plans, test cases and test scripts and experience in assisting with Client Acceptance Testing for moderately complex projects
- Ability to use models, graphs and matrices to depict the current and future states of business plans
- Advanced experience with SQL, SAS, Excel, and Access
- Exposure to Qlikview and Cognos
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf