Maximizes profitability through a comprehensive product management process. Manages the life-cycle of the product: design, development, maintenance, enhancement and exit. Leads research, analysis, design, development and implementation of new products for one or more divisions, product lines, or market segments. Analyzes, modifies and enhances existing products to maximize profitability and meet customer needs..
Position will be accountable for managing the end-to-end product management life cycle for a sub-set of T&PS payments products.
- Understand client need for cash services solutions, regularly validate with stakeholders
- Stay abreast of industry trends and capabilities, including the regulatory environment
- Develop, prioritize and execute multi-year roadmaps to provide identified capabilities while optimizing revenue and expense
- Champion investment for product refinements that meet defined client needs
- Monitor ongoing performance of owned products including revenue, expense, performance, operational and risk related trends/metrics
- Manage third party risk for vendor relationships critical to providing product capabilities
- Support stakeholders by providing subject matter expertise on the product capabilities and roadmap
- Ensure product artifacts and materials are up to date and relevant
- Five years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
- Financial analysis. Project management.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Marketing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf