Incumbent will provide strategic analysis and direction on credit card acquisition and account management to meet and exceed established goals by utilizing customer, financial, market, and industry data.
Will be responsible for targeting, line assignment, and underwriting/risk programs to increase acquisitions, as well as balance build, spend stimulation, and retention within the portfolio. Will also be managing campaign design and providing strategic direction, tracking, and analysis of current products and programs, and recommending modifications based on data.
Will be responsible for conducting analysis and evaluation of business data to support strategic decision making. Identifying solutions for converting customer and other data into actionable findings and recommendations. Collaborating with other internal clients, including Credit Operations, Analytics, IT, Collections, Credit Risk Management, etc. to support card strategies.
Identifying solutions to most complex analytical development tasks and business problems in conjunction with long term strategic issues. Incumbent has a thorough knowledge of the business unit, its objectives, and all applications used.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
• 5 years work experience in the industry, working with specific analytics tools relative to the work area, including MS Office and industry-specific software/systems
• Complex, in-depth understanding of the business unit's functioning
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize and draw conclusions from variant information sources
• Demonstrated excellence in analysis, leadership, change management, project management, negotiation, persuasion, directing others, and communication
• Credit Card/Lending background.
• Quantitative educational background- degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or Business.
• Marketing analytics background.
• Portfolio management experience.
• Experience using SAS, SQL, internal databases.
• Retention experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf