Partners with business leaders to align business strategy, information reporting, and information delivery. Applies subject-matter or functional expertise and industry solution knowledge. Researches, analyzes, designs, and/or maintains data sources in information systems in support of projects, information needs, and changing requirements. Performs analysis, validation and interpretation of reporting outputs. Recommends business actions to business leaders based on interpreted findings of the analyzed business reports. Executes data and report validations to support ongoing quality assurance processes. Develops business requirements for new reporting capabilities. Typically accountable for on-time and budget delivery of the portfolio initiatives in collaboration with business and technology partners.
Job Level: Entry-level professional job that focuses on applying theories and concepts of a professional discipline, typically acquired through a formal university education. Applies foundational knowledge and learns how to apply theoretical concepts in practical situations. Analyzes basic information and makes decisions within guidelines or standard practices to solve problems. Contributes to projects by completing assigned tasks. Works within standard guidelines under a direct supervision.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
- Foundational understanding of applicable principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (e.g., information technology, project management, finance, risk management, etc.).
- Effective verbal and written communication, sufficient to provide information to others.
- Basic knowledge of business models and awareness of industry issues.
- Bachelor's degree and 1 year of related experience.
- Previous experience in the banking industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf