Monitor, identify, research, compile, and report daily operational data related to specialized transactions, functions, work volume, productivity, and finance and quality issues. Resolve issues related to specialized complex operation functions. Develop recommendations to mitigate control issues, improve the effectiveness and efficiency of department operations, and review findings with management. Responsible for escalation of production issues for quick resolution and understanding and supporting continuous development of systems owned by unit. Assist in the interpretation, implementation and communication of policies related to the operations financial, operational, quality and compliance issues.
Serves as the direct point of contact for both clients and bankers regarding the Business Card product. Collects all pending documents needed for booking. Responsible for moving application through the process to booking. Knowledge of CIP, CLP and AML risk-assessment process preferred.
Compile, analyze, and interpret data to make strategic and tactical recommendations to business managers. Solves more highly complex system related operational and customer issues with possible financial risk. Apply statistical data to business strategies and presents recommendations to senior management in a meaningful format. Manage complex production issues and large projects requiring the coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines. Define business requirements, user acceptance testing, and implement complex changes. Maybe the subject matter expert in the area and provide training for other analysts. Performs project work, management reporting and may provide input for procedure and process development. Makes decisions on highly complex issues with considerable latitude in judgment interpreting policies and procedures and resolves problems within established guidelines. May act as a back up for the department manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 6 years banking operations or retail branch banking experience with an emphasis on analytical concepts.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, direct and perform highly complex analysis.
- Experience in the development of management communications, procedures or policies, and in the coordination of project teams.
- Proficient with MS desktop.
- Strong working knowledge of on-line systems and banking regulations.
- Some managerial or supervisory experience and/or project leadership experience.
- 8 years operational experience within financial services industry.
- Thorough knowledge of STI policies and procedures as well as banking regulations.
- Vendor management experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf