This position is responsible, under minimal supervision, for providing designing and implementing the merger of CyberArk and Centrify to CA PAM formally Xceedium product.
· The position will be responsible for the administration and support for CA Privilege Access Management solution.
· Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to requirements.
· Guide effort to gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the arena.
· They will be responsible for importing groups from a directory structures, creating policies for users and devices under CA PAM (Xceedium) environments.
· They will also need to be able to demonstrate the ability to create scripts to automate tasks.
· Clearly documents current and new PAM solution artifacts.
· Map audit findings to technical design to mitigate the risk and close audit findings related to PAM requirements.
· This role will promote company wide information security initiatives. Lead and assist in Privilege access management and compliance with financial, privacy and other security regulations.
· May instruct/ coach other professionals. Collaborate within the Security Operations teams to coordinate the areas of Identity & Access Management and Security Engineering.
· Execute existing information security policy and provide guidance to IT security staff and other stakeholders. Assist in determining threats, identify risks and vulnerabilities to the organization, and recommend corrective actions.
· Monitor and coordinate compliance activity with information security policies. Candidate must be technical proficient in security-related hardware and software. Applies advanced technical knowledge of departmental principles and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (e.g., information technology, project management, finance, risk management, etc.).
- Understands foundational concepts of other related professional disciplines.
- Experience managing small projects.
- Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate SunTrust and its competitors in the market.
- Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
· Banking or financial services experience.
- Experience with access management lifecycle including relevant tool suites, (preferred CA Suite)
- At least 2 years’ experience with CA PAM (Xceedium) product or CA Access control/ Control Minder, CyberArk, Centrify or another Privilege Access Management system.
- Exposure to Active directory, CA Directory or an Enterprise LDAP directory.
- Experience with roles based access management under Windows and UNIX environments.
- Advanced Excel skillset and ability to work with large datasets for analysis. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf