SunTrust is seeking individuals with experience with application engineering in Identity & Access Management (IAM) to join our Security Operations team. If you have a background in Access Management technology and IAM processes and controls please apply for our IAM Engineering position. We are especially interested in talking with you if you have experience in the Financial Services industry.
This role will be responsible for the
o Development, implementation and successful operationalization of Enterprise IAM Tools.
o IAM Engineer will also coordinate Business as Usual (BAU) activities with other Security Operations teams.
o Will work directly with Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Project Managers and other team members to define business processes, project charters, business and technical requirements, project acceptance criteria, work plans and schedules.
o Resolves technical issues for SunTrust's applications software. Performs problem tracking, diagnosis and root-cause analysis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution for moderately complex issues.
o In this capacity, performs programming and debugging activities.
o Responds to issues in a timely manner by receiving and investigating incidents or service tickets.
o Analyzes and observes trends with technical issues and provides input to developing long-term improvements.
o Documents all relevant end-user interactions and steps taken to resolve incidents.
o Has occasional contact with end-users.
o Communicates status of issue resolution to internal customers.
o Analyzes possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
o Works under moderate supervision. Works independently in response to general work direction.
o Collaborate within the Security Operations teams to coordinate the areas of Information Protection, Identity & Access Management and Security Engineering.
o Execute existing information security policy and provide guidance to IT security staff and other stakeholders.
o Assist in determining threats, identify risks and vulnerabilities to the organization, and direct corrective actions.
o Technical proficiency in security-related hardware and software. Applies advanced technical knowledge of Information Protection architecture, principles and procedures. Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in and 5 years of experience in IT security or access management or other related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- In-depth knowledge of Structured Analysis Techniques such as Use Cases, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Process Decomposition Diagrams and Workflows.
- Knowledge of SOX, GLBA, Information Security/technology, CISSP, CISM and/or Six Sigma.
· Bachelor’s degree and 5 to 8 years of experience in IAM engineering, implementation, design and development or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Prior experience in CA Identity Suite/CA Identity Minder, CA Identity Governance (aka CA Governance Minder)/ CA Directory/ CA PAM, CA Strong Authentication is preferred.
· Prior experience leading an IAM Engineering team is preferred.
· Strong technical and analytical skills required, including the ability to design effective access controls in a regulated environment
· Ability to clearly & concisely communicate complex, technical information to non-technical audiences is required
· Experience with LDAP/Active Directory and CA Identity Suite
· Experience is Authentication and Authorization technology such as CA Site minder/ Gentrify.
· Experience in cloud Identity Management is preferred.
· Candidate must possess the ability to communicate clearly via verbal and written communications to staff, stakeholders and senior management.
· Highly motivated to foster an environment that promotes collaboration to create excellent results.
· Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels within the organization and have frequent contact with other teams within the company.
· Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects and assignments.
· Ability to clearly communicate to an audience that may include less technically oriented listeners.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf