Responsible for moderate to complex tax accounting and federal income tax compliance and research.
- College degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of corporate tax experience at a public accounting firm or other comparable industry experience
- Basic understanding of tax law, federal and state income tax concepts, and GAAP accounting rules
- Knowledge of tax return software, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to research tax issues and communicate findings clearly and concisely
- Technical writing skills and strong organizing skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently
- Tax accounting experience including knowledge of tax provision software
- Masters of Accounting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf