The Digital Adoption Leader is responsible for creating and executing the strategic plan to deliver innovative (channel) solutions to market that align to the operational and strategic goals for SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
• Direct lines of business decision making responsibility for strategy, vision, and execution to impact key performance indicators for the company.
• Acts as the sponsor for key digital initiatives, responsible for demonstrating value and ROI to stakeholders across the enterprise
• Inspires the organization on aspects of design thinking, technology innovation and its application to SunTrust solutions
• Defines and evangelizes channel strategy and uses data-driven insights to inform strategy and channel opportunities
• Facilitates the execution of a consistent multi-channel strategy (ATM, Branch, Digital and Contact Center) and influences portfolio level investment in adherence to brand guidelines
• Identifies opportunities to digitize end-2-end processes
• Partners closely with peer organizations, marketing, product development, customer contact center, user experience and technology to evolve the digital platform
• Encourages Agile methodologies for product and technology development
• Ensures compliance, data security and quality policies are met with all deliverables
• Manages product teams through the full product lifecycle.
• BS/BA required; MBA preferred
• Strong understanding of digital services or e-commerce processes
• Demonstrated technical acumen and an ability to work with the technology organization to align product and technology roadmaps
• 10 + years combined experience in Digital (Online/Mobile) Channel management or eBusiness.
• 8 + years experience in financial services industry or related experiences
• 8+ years experience managing people in a direct reporting structure and strength in managing cross-functional matrixed teams
• Strong networking skills and ability to build highly collaborative relationships at the executive level
• Ability to innovate and transform an industry by applying best practices from other industries, thinking non-traditionally
• Sets the strategic vision and gains alignment with other parts of the organization
• Make business decisions based on analysis and recommendations.
• Ability to effectively negotiate and arrive at successful solutions with key stakeholder groups.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf