Provides a wide range of credit and portfolio management support to Real Estate Corporate & Investment Banking (“RECIB”) Portfolio Management Team including: the preparation of credit approval packages for new credit opportunities, renewals of complex corporate credits, annual reviews, manage ongoing loan portfolio servicing, and working with middle-office loan support. Serves as a credit contact on client relationships. Coordinates credit and loan portfolio administration support. Reports to RECIB PM Team Lead. Must demonstrate the ability to successfully manage complex portfolios. Trains or coaches other Portfolio Analyst’s.
· Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent commercial banking experience
· 5 years prior experience in commercial real estate banking, commercial credit role or portfolio management
· Excel knowledge as well as good verbal and written communication skills
· Financial statement analysis and accounting principals
· Graduate of a Commercial training program OR prior experience on a commercial banking team as a commercial banker.
· Cash Flow analysis and modeling
· Experience with syndicated loan transactions
· Experience reviewing term sheets and loan documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf