- Build SunTrust Agile processes, best practices and standards
- Develop training to roll out Agile processes and standards
- Maintain Agile COE Resource Library and augment with new content
- Develop and distribute Agile COE communications to audiences at all levels
- Deliver Agile training to leaders, business, scrum teams, etc.
- Maintain content on the Agile COE intranet site
- Provide support to Agile Enterprise and Team Coaches to ensure adoption of COE practices and resources
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4 years progressive related experience with proficiency and understanding in one or more functions, including 2+ years' experience in process-related roles.
- Relevant business process improvement, facilitation, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated skills in process assessment (documenting as-is) and process analysis (identifying improvement opportunities and defining future state).
- Previously worked within project teams to drive complex projects from process assessment to future state definition to solution delivery (including integration of process, people, and technology solutions).
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Skilled with using Visio along with other MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Strong presentation skills; solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile and/or Kanban methodologies
- Self-starter and collaborative team player
- Ability to train teammates at all levels across the organization
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf