Enterprise Governance is looking for an Enterprise Agile Tools Consultant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is excited about building the tools and environments necessary for maximum productivity, increasing the velocity and efficiency of a deployment pipeline with clean and easy code deployments through production. Most importantly, the right individual is highly motivated, with a positive attitude and a passion for efficient, solution-oriented technical work in a fast-paced environment.
- Set guidelines for the “Suntrust” way to use the tool and craft training
- Craft guidelines for access and permissions
- Manage/monitor the license usage to reconcile invoicing with usage
- Monitor ongoing tool usage and counsel teams that aren’t aligning with guidance
- Create dashboards for different levels of leaders / business & technology leaders
- Monitor/approve requests for custom fields and features
- Train team on correct tool usage
- Create a conversion pipeline of teams and work with each team to move to the new work space
- Assist team members in creating and maintaining developer and production environments
- Possess working knowledge of continuous delivery tool sets and insight into rapid deployment, automation, monitoring and troubleshooting around the cloud hosted environment.
- Assist team members to develop and maintain tooling to assist with things like integration tests, performance tooling, building production and staging environments, CI systems, source control etc.