Candidate will work in the A&D (Acquisitions and Divestitures) division of SunTrust’s energy investment banking group in Houston, TX. Candidate will work closely with junior / senior banking professionals, product specialists, clients and other internal and external constituencies to help drive the business growth. The candidate will be expected to have a strong background in Reservoir Engineering / Economics with previous work experience in E&P/ Consulting / Investment banking.
Experience in A&D process flow and associated financial modeling will be considered a plus. Primary role will be to guide junior reservoir engineers towards execution of technical materials for ongoing processes / pitches. Day to day duties will include assigning duties to junior engineers and overseeing type curve modeling, book building, valuing existing production and undeveloped potential. Candidate will be expected to present technical materials internally and to clients / potential buyers.
Candidate will follow all risk related practices and policies, and may guide junior staff in risk initiatives. Qualifications
· BA/BS degree
· 8 years of related work experience
· In-depth knowledge of investment banking, market, industry sector and/or financial products
· Advanced skills in financial analytical, sales, presentation, client relationship management, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship management
· Superior skills in written and oral communications
· MBA degree preferred, but not required
· 10 years of related work experience
- ·Experience in mentoring and coaching
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf