SunTrust Bank is seeking an experienced Senior Commercial Banking Relationship Manager for our growing presence in the Cincinnati, Ohio market.
The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for both new client generation and leadership of client relationship teams targeting middle to upper middle market companies. In this role, the Relationship Manager is the primary contact point and is responsible for building and leading relationship teams from various internal lines of business that employ a consultative approach to delivering value for clients and prospects. The RM will utilize the bank’s full product capabilities, Specialty Industry Expertise and One Team approach to deliver a customized financial solution.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated client advocate with the ability to work independently, communicate effectively, act with a sense of urgency, and to leverage demonstrated relationship building experience with clients, internal and community partners. S/he will also have proficiency in the following:
• High caliber market-based coverage, deeply embedded in our community
• Proactive delivery of tailored ideas and solutions to help businesses achieve smart growth
• Seamless delivery of entire bank by effectively partnering with Product, Industry, and Investment Banking experts
• Ability to deliver product expertise in Credit, Treasury & Payment Solutions, and Capital Markets
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience consisting of 8+ years’ experience in a lending credit, Treasury Management, Private Wealth Management, sales training or 8+ years in a financial services position.
• Demonstrated experience and success in meeting sales goals, managing client relationships and experience in credit analysis, underwriting, and financial analysis.
• MBA or Advanced Degree.
• Experience in Capital Markets and/or Investment Banking.
• Industry expertise that aligns with SunTrust’s industry partners.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf