The Treasury & Payment Solutions Change Integration Team is responsible for maximizing T&PS ROI via ensuring client and teammate adoption of new products, tools, and processes. This done through development and deployment of effective commercialization strategies. To do so, the Change Integration Manager partners with key stakeholders such as Product Management and T&PS or Card Sales to understand the function and strategic positioning of the new product/process/tool and the client and teammate markets impacted. As the plan is developed and executed, the Change Integration manager also engages with other key partners like Business Enablement Readiness and Wholesale Marketing in the creation of the supporting deliverables identified in the plan.
The Change Integration team also manages the Business Enablement team’s demand and capacity planning. The role of the Change Integration Manager is to lead efforts in the former: effectively introduce new products or changes into the marketplace or with teammates to maximize adoption and project return on investment.
During project planning partners with the project team and other teammates. Leads or owns individually the effort to:
- Understand project scope and define the launch approach
- Develop stakeholder and client analysis that will guide the Launch approach
- Lead the launch strategy, helping teammates understand the positioning, key benefits, and target clients by segment and industry (market needs, buying behaviors, etc.)
- Identify risk factors and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to diminish impact on launch timelines
- Incorporate a view of how the project relates to other launch activities (timing, etc.)
Use best practices and successful strategies from other Launches and initiatives during project execution, develops and drives execution of the Launch Plan. Leads or owns individually the effort to:
- Develop and maintain the Launch plan outlining critical paths and next steps
- Develop the messaging framework around the Launch for use in reaching different audiences
- Engage Business Enablement teammates aligned with LOBs and industry segments
- Share relevant information and feedback received from Sales and other internal partners with the project team and other stakeholders
Post project launch: analyzes and provides insights to drive current and future project return on investment. Leads or owns individually the effort to:
Continuously improve industry and functional proficiency through regular learning opportunities, competitive landscape scans, and networking with internal partners and external contacts.
- Develop and executive post-Launch follow-up
- Analysis of data to drive potential adjustments to client segment approaches
- Lead the development of client insights or lead lists
- Identify “wins” for internal or external success stories
- Recognized as an expert corporate consultant in multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others
- Expert knowledge of the business unit and related industry
- Experience on project teams
- Experience managing a segment of the project work
- Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results
- Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation
- Working knowledge of current and emerging engagement, learning and readiness strategies and tools.
- Certified Treasury Professional.
- Process improvement skills.
- Sharepoint and/or other content management software skills.
- Experience in a change management and/or leadership development or other organizational development-related role.
- Experience applying curriculum design, teaching or instruction for adult individuals and groups.
- Experience in a marketing-related role.
- Experience creating compelling written and visual content for the purpose of sales support and teammate/client engagement.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in banking or financial services, with experience in treasury services preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf