SunTrust Bank is seeking an experienced Network Strategy & Planning Analyst to conduct a variety of analyses to help guide strategic distribution priorities. The Network Strategy & Planning analyst will support client level analysis primarily for SunTrust’s ATM and Branch channels. This role will facilitate the blending of business strategies through insights generated from analysis of channel usage and client data. The candidate will identify trends in channel usage by segment. Transactional data sources, demographic information and client response data will be central to analysis. Must be adaptive to changes in strategy and business demand. Analytics results will influence business and distribution strategies, as well as prioritization of future business initiatives.
The Network Strategy & Planning Analyst will provide analytical support of identified business initiatives.
• Uses data mining and analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze and interpret data relating to client interactions across multiple client touch points.
• Partner with Network Planning Team and ATM Strategy Lead in the build of a coordinated strategy focused on meeting client needs.
• Monitor business performance to determine effectiveness of implemented strategies and present findings to appropriate stakeholders.
• Manage projects for timely response and support additional ad-hoc analysis as identified by manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Psychology, Marketing or a field with a quantitative focus
• 6+ years’ experience performing statistical analysis, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of statistical methods for work such as client segmentation, model development, attrition analysis and/or A/B testing
• Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
• Demonstrated technical proficiency related to the position, including use of Microsoft Office products (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated ability to apply logical and critical thought processes to assigned tasks
• Demonstrated experience in communicating complex topics to various levels of audiences
• Demonstrated ability to lead projects to successful completion
• Advanced degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Marketing or a field with a quantitative focus
• 2+ years experience in test design, model development and/or client segmentation
• Experience in financial services or retail
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf