Maximizes profitability through a comprehensive product management process. Manages the lifecycle of the product: design, development, maintenance, enhancement and exit. Leads research, analysis, design, development and implementation of new products for one or more divisions, product lines, or market segments. Analyzes, modifies and enhances existing products to maximize profitability and meet customer needs.
Individually responsible for, or manages a team that is responsible for, development and management of one or more complex products, usually for more than one line of business, and/or market segments.
- Seven years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
- Financial analysis, Project management.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to gather and synthesize ideas for developing and managing products.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf