The primary role of this position is to support enterprise project management needs and the impact the project has on operations and clients within the consumer segment. The right candidate for this position will have retail and/or commercial banking experience, process design knowledge and has experience managing projects. This individual will serve as the project expert defining and executing projects for various and multiple projects that drive complaint reduction and enhance the client experience.
Evaluate, design and implement sustainable processes in support of enterprise initiatives to enable positive client experience, minimize risk and achieve project realization metrics.
Specific Responsibilities: Serve as the consumer operations lead on initiatives impacting consumers and/or consumer team members. The individual will drive current state assessment and change impacts, develop end to end future state design and ensure operational readiness components are planned and executed. Qualifications
• Minimum of 3 yrs in a client facing position within the Retail or Commercial Line of Business within the last 5-10 years
• Experience in business process design and improvement initiatives
• Recognized as an expert corporate consultant in multiple disciplines
• Experience leading or participating on formal, defined project teams.
• Experience leading or managing a segment of the project work
Manage project budgets and spending or P/L experience
• 2 years of experience managing highly complex projects independently that cross multiple lines of business and functional areas
Applicable disciplines are project management, client experience, consumer sales/service expertise, change management and process design
• Preferred 5+ years experience in a branch operations role with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines related to the position
• Retail or Commercial LOB management experience
• Bachelor's or Masters degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
• In depth knowledge of Retail Banking practices
• Broad knowledge of general banking practices across all LOBs and functional units
• Familiarity of key technology solutions deployed by the bank and critical applications used by LOBs/functions
Six Sigma certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf