Configures, implements, and maintains information systems/applications. Partners with business leaders on research, design, build, configuration and operation of niche platforms (e.g. Financial Systems, Risk Systems, Sales Tracking Systems). Conducts research and administers the changes and/or updates to the software. Oversees the implementation of software, which may be internally developed or purchased from a third party. May use subject matter or functional expertise to create test cases, kick off technology business processes, and other technology configuration activities.
Job Level: Entry-level professional job that focuses on applying theories and concepts of a professional discipline, typically acquired through a formal university education. Applies foundational knowledge and learns how to apply theoretical concepts in practical situations. Analyzes basic information and makes decisions within guidelines or standard practices to solve problems. Contributes to projects by completing assigned tasks. Works within standard guidelines under a direct supervision.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
- Foundational understanding of applicable principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (e.g., information technology, project management, finance, risk management, etc.).
- Effective verbal and written communication, sufficient to provide information to others.
- Basic knowledge of business models and awareness of industry issues.
- Experience with Microsoft office; Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Experience with SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf