Responsible for conducting corporate investigations relating to internal fraud and/or policy/procedural/code of conduct violations within the organization.
Will conduct bank research and analyze information to locate and preserve evidence of wrong doing.
Responsible for conducting interviews (telephone and in person) of witnesses and suspected persons throughout the SunTrust footprint.
Responsible for thoroughly documenting the investigation and providing detailed final reports.
May be required to present investigative results to senior managers.
May serve as the liaison with local, state, and federal law enforcement authorities.
Will have responsibility for multiple locations within a geography and may be required to assist other security investigators with large scale investigations.
May be required to testify in court on behalf of SunTrust.Qualifications
- At least 5 years of bank security experience including complex fraud investigations with little supervision and oversight.
- Subject matter expert in criminal investigations with the ability to teach less experienced investigators.
- Subject matter expert in criminal investigations and/or financial business operations.
- Excellent interview and communication skills required as well as a demonstrated ability for sound decision-making.
- Will be required to handle complex internal fraud investigations independently as well as handling high case volumes with sometimes demanding completion time requirements.
- Travel will be required and may include some overnight stays.
- Professional security certification such as CFSSP, CPP or CFE.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf