Provides a wide range of credit underwriting and portfolio management services to the CRE Team Leads and CRE Relationship Managers assigned to Florida and Institutional clients including: identification of cross sales opportunities, preparation of credit approval packages, annual reviews, renewals of complex credits, credit and non-credit proposals, coordination of loan closings and non-credit account set-ups. Serves as a secondary contact on client relationships. Coordinates credit and loan portfolio administration support for several CRE Relationship Managers. Reports to CRE Portfolio Management Team Lead. Must demonstrate the ability to successfully manage complex portfolios and multi task while working under critical deadlines to meet client needs. Typically has responsibility for complex credit and sales support in local and national markets. Trains or coaches other teammates including sales support and other Portfolio Managers. Coordinates with CRE Middle Office support on depository relationships, treasury and payment solutions, loan servicing, and closing matters in support of the portfolio.
- 2 years credit analysis for commercial banking or commercial real estate.
- Completion of intermediate accounting / finance courses OR comparable commercial real estate content course-work.
- Graduate of a commercial banking or commercial real estate training program OR 3 years relevant experience on a commercial banking or commercial real estate teams.
- Commercial real estate loan servicing and portfolio administration
- College degree and/or Advanced degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance and/or Accounting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf