This role Manages the team responsible for the daily monitoring and oversight of liquid securities and other negotiable collateral such as CDs, Stocks, Bonds and Cash Value Life Insurance. Collateral oversight responsibility would be on behalf of loan products and solutions provided by LOBs across the Bank, and negotiable collateral portfolio currently comprised of approximately 11,000 obligations and $14B of monitored assets. Will interact with outside vendor(s) and act as a liaison between the vendor and teammates in the Wholesale and Consumer LOBs. Must have demonstrated ability to achieve desired results and excel in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation.
Will also partner with the PWM Banking and Credit Solutions teams to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery process of core banking solutions to our target client base, with a primary focus on consumer lending and deposit solutions.
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
· Prior experience in financial services
· Prior experience managing and leading team(s)
· Proficient knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel
· Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency
· Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills, ability to converse with management at all levels
· Knowledge of loan and retail systems, including ALS & COMPASS
· Familiarity with Trust and STIS Brokerage platforms
· Experience and/ or knowledge of the credit underwriting process and loan documentation
· Experience in designing, execution and maintenance of process and controls
· Demonstrated ability to build collaboration and teamwork amongst staff
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf