This role is responsible for providing product and/or processing expertise in the Capital Markets Operations Trade Support Area. This role supports the Swap Dealer Line of Business within SunTrust Robinson Humphrey. Major responsibilities include ensuring proper risk and controls are in place and meeting daily production deadlines. This includes working to provide guidance on the core operational tasks and testing for system upgrades and new product implementations.Qualifications
The successful candidate will lead a small team within our Foreign Exchange Operations Department supporting the day to day processing of FX transactions. Products supported include Spot, Forward, NDF, Swaps, FX Options, Foreign Loans and Deposits, Commercial Payments and IPOs. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in FX financial services operations environments, a strong understanding of FX operational processing, excellent analytical and communication skills, as well as a solid working knowledge of various investment products. Responsibilities include trade confirmation and settlement, as well as Dodd Frank transaction monitoring. Participation in additional FX projects/initiatives as assigned.
• Money Transfer System (MTS), Wall Street Systems, Misys, 360T, FXAll, Bloomberg
• Mainframe general ledger system(s)
• Other FX processing systems
- High School Diploma plus 8 years of industry work experience or BS/BA College Degree and 3-5 years of work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working on numerous items at one time.
- Ability to enter data correctly and efficiently is essential.
- Strong communications, time management, problem solving and orientation to detail are essential skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise of Capital Markets Products and Technologies.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- BS/BA College Degree.
- FINRA Series 7 or 99 license or equivalent certification in loan processing.
- Knowledge of bank or brokerage systems and operations.
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge of operational processing environment.
- Demonstrate past work performance with increasing levels of responsibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf