Under the direction of the Capital & Funding Manager, and support from other teammates within Corporate Treasury, the funding desk analyst will be responsible for the functions summarized below:
- Maintain a cash flow forecast that identifies and incorporates the sources and uses of cash; maintain communication with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely information is incorporated into the cash flow forecast, and monitor the accuracy of the forecast to identify opportunities for improvement
- Monitor the all-in costs and other liquidity characteristics of funding sources available to the Company; maintain real-time pricing analysis and incorporate learnings from this analysis into the Company’s funding plan
- Support the funding desk in the execution of funding-related transactions; develop a solid understanding of funding sources available to the Company, and identify and implement opportunities to expand the sources of funds available to the Company
- Maintain accurate and effective procedures for funding-related processes; ensure compliance with internal policies as well as regulatory requirements and other stakeholder expectations
- Perform ad-hoc reporting related to the Company’s cash and funding levels; coordinate with financial reporting, controllers and other stakeholders to ensure reporting needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion
Basic Qualifications: Expertise and business experience in decision-making regarding accounting and financial matters or combination of degree in accounting or finance and 8 years related work experience. Expertise with common financial or accounting software tools, such as Excel, G/L systems, Crystal reports, etc.
Preferred Qualifications: MBA degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf